January! This is a good time of year to not only soak in some winter reading, Netflix watching, and hot toddies but also some deep thinking about what lies ahead for you this year in running.
Have you set your sights on goals and plans to get you moving toward these important goals? Whatever it is you’re working toward, remember also to identify what it is that motivates you! This is going to keep you going through the dark winter runs, the cold, the last 200m of that run.
CHRC encourages members to sign up for races as goals for fitness and community. We are looking forward to participating and supporting members in:
January 9: Joe Kleinerman 10K .COMPLETE! Congrats to those who ran!
- January 24: Fred Lebow Manhattan Half .
- February 7: Gridiron 4mile.
- February 14: PPTC’s Cherry Tree 10miler/ 3person relay
- February 20: Al Gordon 4mile
- Weeknights January 14, 28, February 4 and March 4: NYRR Night at the Races
- Friday March 18: Front Runners Track Meet
January 8-11: Leatherman’s Loop 2016. Entry by lottery. We are grouped under #CHRCTrails.COMPLETE! Hope you’ll be running with us this April. Remember to register to finalize your entry!
- January 21: TCS NYC Marathon 2016. Apply for entry by lottery or claim your guaranteed entry
- January 28: AirBnB Brooklyn Half Marathon 2016. Registration opens at noon and is expected to sell-out in hours. #CHRCWomen and #CHRCMen – this is a Club points race!
Too many choices and not sure where to start? Come and talk to us. Don’t miss our first event of the year!